Icecapade

Time traveling wizard
Staff member
Helper
Dec 12, 2019
Germany
www.icecapa.de
Icecapade submitted a new resource:

SimpleSit - A script that allows players to sit on stairs.

This script allows players to sit on stairs with a simple right click on it.

SimpleSit has a command to remove the armorstand which is linked to the player if the cleanup didn't trigger. Use the command ONLY for this specific case and report such cases immediately.

/simplesit list - list all sitting players
/simplesit kick [player] - triggers the armorstand cleanup for the player manually

Read more about this resource...

Icecapade

Time traveling wizard
Staff member
Helper
Dec 12, 2019
Germany
www.icecapa.de

S2GN

Jun 18, 2021
Hello, Would this work if I built custom models with the base item being stairs? And can the command be changed to a crouch + right click? I've tried sitting plugins in the past that do only right click and found them problematic with players constantly accidentally sitting on things when they didn't intend to.

Icecapade

Time traveling wizard
Staff member
Helper
Dec 12, 2019
Germany
www.icecapa.de
Hello, Would this work if I built custom models with the base item being stairs? And can the command be changed to a crouch + right click? I've tried sitting plugins in the past that do only right click and found them problematic with players constantly accidentally sitting on things when they didn't intend to.
You have to make your edits, or create your own denizen script for custom model support, current implementation will only work with stair blocks.
If you need help with that feel free to ask @ https://discord.gg/Q6pZGSR

If they sneak + right click they will automatically unmounted because sneaking is minecrafts key to unmount from a vehicle.

Icecapade

Time traveling wizard
Staff member
Helper
Dec 12, 2019
Germany
www.icecapa.de
Icecapade updated SimpleSit with a new update entry:

[1.4.0] update to modern syntax + removal of old debug command

Removed the old redundant debug command and use an entity script instead of spawning plain armor_stands which makes error handling easier, if something breaks.

Added a ratelimit to it, to prevent
A: Players from spamming sit.
B: Players from getting spammed with error messages.

Players who log off while sitting will still sit when they reconnect using Minecrafts vanilla behavior when dealing with mounts.

All in all cleaned the script up and updated old tag-syntax.

This script...

Read the rest of this update entry...