Many Useful Things Library

Many Useful Things Library 1.2.0

jumpsplat120

Jun 24, 2020
www.jumpsplat120.com
jumpsplat120 submitted a new resource:

Many Useful Things Library - Procs, Tasks, Commands, oh my!

This contains, just, oh so many different utilities, from procs to tasks to commands that I all use on a day to day basis when working on projects.

CONFIG​

The config contains some stuff you might want to change for your particular setup, including a custom model data offset, to offset all the custom item textures (of which there are currently none but one day I'll get around to that) by a certain amount, so that it doesn't conflict with the cmd of other...

Read more about this resource...

jumpsplat120

Jun 24, 2020
www.jumpsplat120.com
jumpsplat120 updated Many Useful Things Library with a new update entry:

New Tasks and New Procedures

Added:

lib_simulate_item_breaking​

Fakes a player breaking an held item. The item is not taken, but the sound plays, and the appropriate particles are generated.

lib_animated_actionbar​

Pass in a list, and a wait, and the actionbar will display one value from the list at a time, with the specified wait between each displaying. Basically wraps a for loop, but is used commonly enough in conjunction with animated_rainbow_text it's worth having it as a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

jumpsplat120

Jun 24, 2020
www.jumpsplat120.com
jumpsplat120 updated Many Useful Things Library with a new update entry:

Minor Update

Bug Fixes​

Turned off debug on all commands
Round lib_between since it throws an error if the number isn't an int.

Added:​

lib_grow_mushroom and lib_grow_fungus​

They check if a mushroom or fungus can be grown before trying to grow it, which prevents the "could not generate tree at location" error the generate_tree mech loves to throw.

lib_is_material​

Checks if a location in a direction is a...

Read the rest of this update entry...