INACTIVE Need a scripter for npc tutorials

This post is not currently active and can be ignored.

WhereTheMollyMan

Dec 15, 2021
Hello 👋 I am WhereTheMollyMan, the owner of Sillycybin Skyblock which is currently under development. I am in need of a scripter for the server!

My discord id is ihaveaimbot#7808

We are currently searching to find a scripter that can create a few different scripts for our server that all have to do with NPC's that are around spawn.

We require a pretty average skill level level and are willing to pay $15/hour over paypal to scripters that are able to work at a reasonably quick pace without loss of quality. We can talk more about payment detail if you're interested!

Our first idea is that when players spawn, they will be spawned on this big island.
- Once on the island they are required to talk to an NPC which will set them on a quest. Once you have talked to the NPC I would like you not to be able to talk to the NPC again.
- You will have to talk to a few more NPCs and go through a mini tutorial like scenario where you learn some of the basics of the server.
- Once you are finished with that I would like a portal to open up for that specific player which would take them to the main spawn area.

More details can be discussed if you are interested in working with me! We have more scripts that we absolutely need to so if your work is very quality we will continue to purchase your scripts if you are willing to continue to help! Thank you for your time!