INACTIVE In need of a scripted for dDiscordBot

This post is not currently active and can be ignored.

ZNChano

Jun 6, 2020
BillyTee, Head Developer and Server Manager of Oblivion Gaming

My discord id is BillyTee#4198

I am looking to hire a scripted that is capable of creating a Discord Bot that is intuitive in its use between a Minecraft server/ network and our discord server.

I will only be accepting scripters that are capable of performing the following task. Pay will be discussed based on what you request but I would like to pay no more than $100-200 for the service.

The Bot should include these functions:

“(Optional)” means if this is not possible or you yourself cannot do it, it is not required.

• sync players rank on MC to a discord role
  • Reward players for syncing their accounts together
  • Display a list of online players on the MC server/network with a discord command (or the number of players online)
  • Have a suggestion system within discord (optional)
  • Have a ticket system within discord (optional)
  • Allow me to write a changelog in a private channel and have the bot post that changelog into a public channel (optional)
  • Pull in game placeholders and relay them to the discord at a set date (this will be used for announcing top islands (skyblock)) (optional)

I can give you the full details on agreement.

I am sure I will come up with more ideas for the bot and pay will be scaled accordingly. Please contact me via the denizen scripter-hiring discord channel for more info and details