INACTIVE HIRING SCRIPTER

This post is not currently active and can be ignored.

pilotshooshoo12

Apr 18, 2021
[HIRING]

I'm running Minecraft 1.16.5 communistdystopia.serv.nu

What is a tycoon? Tycoons are a genre of games on Roblox in which the player gets to own their own base, usually a business or a company of some kind, and must use their skills to earn cash, spend it on upgrades or "droppers", build parts of the "factory" or "business" and repeat until the tycoon is finished.

My idea is
- Create a platform with denizen which allows me to simply create tycoons that are in the same format as roblox tycoons (You won't have to make the actual tycoon I just need you to setup a script for a platform which allows me to create one easily without doing so much scripting)
Tycoon must include the following features;
- Players are able to upgrade their tycoon and setup a way that I can give them certain perks depending on their level
- Be able to add different stages to a tycoon and be compatible with my custom money denizen script which I'll share for you to incorporate it into the tycoon since players will be making money from the tycoon.
- Players can work together on the same tycoon if the owner of a tycoon hires another player.
- Tycoons will be within a plot and when the player goes offline the tycoon dissapears and the plot is cleared but when the player goes back online and goes to the tycoon plot and does a command their tycoon reappears
- Players can do a command to pull up a gui menu to buy upgrades for their tycoon and buy new parts.
- As the server admin I want to be able to create the parts of the tycoon that would showup in the plot for every single type of tycoon
- As the server admin I would also like to be able to create new types of tycoons easily in a repetitive format so that I don't have to create a brand new script everytime I want to make a new tycoon so I would like the denizen scripter to setup a way for me to create new tycoons

I can give you more details on agreement and answer any questions.

Discord: pilotshooshoo12#8252

Last edited by a moderator: