Discord unban

Tema159

Dec 16, 2023
Can I get a Discord account unbanned if I purchased a license? I can attach the necessary evidence under this post. My nickname on Discord is the same as on the forum.

mcmonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Helper
You are banned at this point for alting, ie trying to bypass moderation in secret. Repeatedly. Had you made reasonable attempts to fix things properly the first time, that could've worked, however at this point it is too late and you are no longer welcome in our community for the duration of your 2-year ban period. You may appeal then, or you may simply move on to other things.

Tema159

Dec 16, 2023
You are banned at this point for alting, ie trying to bypass moderation in secret. Repeatedly. Had you made reasonable attempts to fix things properly the first time, that could've worked, however at this point it is too late and you are no longer welcome in our community for the duration of your 2-year ban period. You may appeal then, or you may simply move on to other things.
So I won't be able to get help with the plugin anymore? It's my fault, I admit it. I bought a license for this reason only...