discord unban request

hef_sus

Mar 11, 2024
I am writing this appeal to request the removal of the ban imposed on my account from the Denizen Discord server.

In the past, I used a cracked server and tried to hide it by removing the online-mode line in my Denizen Debug Logs and lied to helpers. Although I have fixed that, I still got banned from the Denizen Discord server.

I acknowledge that I made a mistake by lying to helpers on the server. My actions were irresponsible and disrespectful to the helpers. I take full responsibility for my behavior and understand that honesty is essential in maintaining a positive and supportive environment.

If I am given one more chance, I will assure the helpers and administrators of the Denizen Discord server that I am committed to following the rules and guidelines set forth by the community.

I sincerely apologize once again for my behavior and any harm caused. I humbly request a second chance to be a part of the Denizen Discord server and to contribute positively to the community. I assure you that I have learned from this experience and am committed to demonstrating improved conduct in the future.

Thank you for considering my appeal.

Sincerely,

hef_sus

my english skill is bad so if i have some spelling error, I hope you will ignore it