INACTIVE COMPLETED [Hiring] Scripter

This post is not currently active and can be ignored.

Xtc5

Apr 14, 2021
I AM PREFERABLY LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO NOT ONLY UNDERSTANDS DENIZEN BUT AT THE VERY LEAST MYTHICMOBS AS WELL - PREFERABLY QUEST CREATOR TOO BUT IT IS NOT A REQUIREMENT.

Looking for someone to do fairly down to earth scripts for me. Please note I have no idea how long these things take so if you are going to quote me don't just send me your hourly rate please also guesstimate the final price of the script.

1.)
Script that will parse a command in game after player right clicks a block with a certain item in game. There will be numerous of these blocks around the server and I need it so each player can do this for each specific block just once. - for more specific information i'd like to discuss this in private.

2.)
Waystone integration - multiple waystones around the map you can only teleport to them once they are activated with a certain item in hand. (important note: these waystones are entities from Mythic Mobs)

3.) - to be discussed in private after completion of the tasks above

My discord is: Xtc5#6383

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloudshadow

Feb 25, 2021
My discord ID is CloudShadow#1254 and I have written 2 scripts for xtc. He had a good idea of what he wanted and was quick to reply when i asked for clarification on some points. my time assessment was slightly too short as i didnt finish all the optional effects. The scripts were satisfactory and after the agreed payment i helped install and debug the scripts. I will continue working with him and would recommend it to anyone considering it.