Share scripts you wrote for Denizen-Bukkit here!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: June 1st, 2020, 9:56 am
- Location: LA, California
Ok, so I'm not the best at Denizen, but I made a script that I thought would be useful!
All you have to do is type a message after the command with color and boom! You have a hologram!
/hologrammaker Hello there &4Moonstone!
And a hologram should appear with the text: Hello there Moonstone!
Here is the haste link:
Here is the raw code:
- Site Admin
- Posts: 299
- Joined: August 5th, 2016, 7:27 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
- You can remove the adjust lines and simply use properties on the spawn line
- the tag
<entity[armor_stand]> is entirely redundant, just do
- you should probably enable marker, disable gravity, ...
- This is usually a case where an entity script might actually be best... make a
hologram entity script that has all the relevant armor stand properties for a hologram, so you can just
- spawn hologram[custom_name=<[message]>] <player.location><
- You should probably get rid of that weird tab completion
- You should probably remove the redundant has_permission check
Denizen lead developer. On Discord as
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest