Any comments for improvement are welcome!
The players should appear on a lobby point when entering the world. Usually this point is above the stage.
When typing /hideAndSeek join, they will appear inside the stage on a small area where they can wait for other players. This area should have blocks around it so the players can't run far away.
When everyone is ready, one of the players have to type /hideAndSeek start to start the game.
- The blocks around the area will disappear and the Hidden players will be able to run away.
- Randomly, it will be choosen one Seeker that will have to wait 30 seconds before starting. In this time, he won't be able to move and will have a blindness effect.
- The Hiddens will have their name tag invisible
- No one will suffer hunger from running
- The Seeker will be given a fish to hit Hiddens with
- When a new Seeker appears, he will be teleported to the wait point and won't have any delay. Instantly he will be able to move and seek for Hiddens.
- At any moment, the player can type /hideAndSeek leave to leave the game, and will have its parameters reseted.
The game will end when there are no more Hiddens or Seekers left, or when a global timer of 10 minutes end.
It is needed to configurate the stage first of all. You need:
- A lobby point where the players will appear when entering the world. To set this point, type /has lobby
- A wait area where the players will appear when joining the game. This area is meant to have 2 stages:
- With blocks around this area, so players can't move far away. To set this area, type /has pos1 and /has pos2 to set the corners and then /has create blocked. Create the area after creating the wait point
- Without this blocks, but a height of 2 cubes to prevent Seekers to move while jumping. To set this area, type /has pos1 and /has pos2 to set the corners and then /has create normal. Create the area after creating the wait point
- A wait point where players will be teleported. To set this point, type /has wait. Create this point before creating the area
Just put the script within /plugins/Denizen/scripts/ folder and reload.
You need to check the permissions for the commands inside the script, on lines 39, 132 and 219.
You can also change the global timer on line 329.
You can get the script from here: https://one.denizenscript.com/haste/71723
If there is any problem, please report here!