Share scripts you wrote for Denizen-Bukkit here!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: January 23rd, 2020, 8:58 am
I wrote this script as a brewing enhancement for my players, it was been through some light testing and has some notable bugs but features it includes are:
- Added unused potion effects
- Written basic guide in menu
- Up to 5 (configurable) levels of duration/strength stacking
- Impurity (Secondary Effect) System
- Use Milk to reduce impurity chance
- Random Potion Colors
It's my first big script so any advice/reviews would be appreciated. It's a WIP so it will be being updated.
*Edit: Refactored much of the script, should be less hacky and more reliable now. Also disabled debug.
Last edited by Evanir
on January 23rd, 2020, 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 252
- Joined: August 5th, 2016, 7:27 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
- If your script is complete / ready to go / ready to share publicly, add "debug: false" to each container. You don't want to spam the debug console of everybody who tries to use it!
- You have lines like
- if <context.cursor_item> == <item[blaze_powder]>:
which are considered a common mistake and is listed at https://guide.denizenscript.com/guides/ ... aw-objects
... please make the corrections that guide explains.
- You have a take line *before* a wait in an inventory event, a few times. This causes problems as described here: https://one.denizenscript.com/denizen/l ... n%20events
- You can clear up the "determine cancelled" spam by just cancelling the general event with a farther along priority ("
on player clicks in brew_menu priority:100:
- Please use https://one.denizenscript.com/haste
to share scripts.
- Meta bot's script scan comes up mostly clean but has:
Minor Warnings: On line 179, 193: Pointless quotes (arguments quoted but do not contain spaces).
- Most of your choose command usages are better replaced by "yaml_key" tag usage.
Denizen lead developer. On Discord as
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests