Allows players to play their favorite tunes using custom instruments.
Allows admins to easily add in new instruments for their players to use.
You can create a new instruments with the [nbt=sound/<sound>] NBT Tag.
To play a custom sound from a Resource Pack, add [custom/true] to the item's NBT value, so the finished NBT Tag looks like [nbt=sound/<sound>|custom/true].
- material: gold_ingot[nbt=sound/block_note_block_bell] Don't do that. Use the mechanisms: key.
- Be aware that "yaml data" is deprecated in current dev builds, and is just "data" now. Similarly "yaml_key" is now "data_key".
- - if !<player.open_inventory.as_element.contains_text[player]>: that's an awful hack, why... why?! I'm pretty sure you're intending to check the inventory_type?
- - define pitch:< put a space not a colon.
- with item this is redundant and does nothing. Might as well add - if true at that rate.
- Why are you using playeffect with a random location and a zero offset? Instead of, y'know... setting the offset to 0.5?
Denizen lead developer. On Discord as mcmonkey#6666.