To use this script, type /decorate. You'll get a special stick you can whack things with to make them decorative, because who doesn't like whacking things with a stick? It's fun AND user-friendly!
- Identify any missed blocks that ought to be "decoratable."
- Continue entity support with
- Allow decorators to lock a
campfirewith food on it, preventing the food from ever finishing its cooking process.
- Update for 1.16 blocks (after Paper 1.16 release).
daylight_dectornow correctly toggles state when sneak-right-clicked with the decorator tool.
- Minor bug fix: Added some fallbacks to prevent console errors occurring under certain circumstances when players right-clicked air.
player_headentities created with the new functionality are rotated the opposite direction.
player_headentities have visible armor stands because of limitations of 'left-click' actions on an invisible
armor_standentities are immune to left-click actions with the Decorator Tool. For now, make them visible first (using the Decorator Tool item)
- A decorative
command_blockwill flicker its GUI very briefly when players interact with it.
Here's a link to a haste: https://one.denizenscript.com/haste/71421
Or click Show to show the script in this post.