My Unban

Nimsy

May 15, 2020
Hello,
I was temporarily banned from the Denizen discord until yesterday. I'm here to explain that I've learned from my past immature mistakes and my discipline has majorly improved surrounding this topic. I will not be as bothersome and aggravating as I was prior to being banned, again. Because during this period, I've significantly improved in using the resources provided to me online to my advantage. Thus, I will simply ask questions about relevant, on-topic things, that I genuinely have a hard time resolving, provided with full-context of my predicaments, sparing lots of time and effort for helpers, and allowing them to focus on other users requiring support as well. During this time, I have realized that my constant need for support, was very selfish of me. I will not help any users without 100% recognizing their situation and knowing exactly the answer. I will do my best to keep my nose out of people's business when they want me to, and listen to helpers whenever they tell me something, rather than arguing with them.

Best regards,
Nimsy

mcmonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Helper
Excellent post. This seems like you genuinely understand the main problems and understand how to avoid those problems. I'll rescind the mute/ban ... I hope you stick to what you posted here.

You're clearly very passionate, and I believe that alone is enough to one day make you a great scripter... as long as you manage to not keep pissing off everyone around you on the journey towards that goal.