Depenizen2Sponge Plans

Discuss plans for the development of Denizen2Sponge here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Morphan1
Regular
Regular
Posts: 7
Joined: August 6th, 2016, 10:00 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Depenizen2Sponge Plans

Post by Morphan1 » August 30th, 2016, 12:54 am

Well, you know what they say.
they wrote:Where there's a Denizen, there must be a Depenizen.
With that in mind, we need you guys to help us come up with a list of Sponge plugins to support in the brand-spankin'-new Depenizen2Sponge!

If any of you are already using Sponge and are eagerly awaiting Denizen, let us know what useful plugins you've found in your wait!

Still stuck in that leaky old faucet Bukkit Spigot? Maybe you should go through this list for us! We'll pay you in useful dependencies.

Here's some random plugins to think about: Be sure to give some fun tag/event/etc ideas for any plugin you suggest!

I'll keep a list here of plugins that we'll most likely be adding:
  • Currently none planned*
* Subject to change
monkeybot wrote:(717) 2016/05/24 14:37:50 UTC-07:00 <Morphan1> I don't understand how any child could comprehend the flavor of a lighting effect

sander758
User
User
Posts: 3
Joined: August 6th, 2016, 6:42 am

Re: Depenizen2Sponge Plans

Post by sander758 » August 30th, 2016, 2:24 am

An extension for NuVotefier would be usefull. Just the same event as D1 Depenizen votefier.
https://forums.spongepowered.org/t/nuvo ... ding/10993

User avatar
Mwthorn
User
User
Posts: 45
Joined: August 6th, 2016, 8:35 am
Location: Roskilde, Sjælland, Denmark
Contact:

Re: Depenizen2Sponge Plans

Post by Mwthorn » August 30th, 2016, 2:58 am

I am quite fan of WorldEdit tools for Depenizen, but it would be nice to include the FastASyncWorldEdit extension that works incredibly fast and efficient:
https://forums.spongepowered.org/t/ball ... edit/12126

User avatar
Morphan1
Regular
Regular
Posts: 7
Joined: August 6th, 2016, 10:00 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: Depenizen2Sponge Plans

Post by Morphan1 » October 1st, 2016, 2:31 pm

sander758 wrote:An extension for NuVotefier would be usefull. Just the same event as D1 Depenizen votefier.
https://forums.spongepowered.org/t/nuvo ... ding/10993
That looks nice. Secure plugins are nice.
Mwthorn wrote:I am quite fan of WorldEdit tools for Depenizen, but it would be nice to include the FastASyncWorldEdit extension that works incredibly fast and efficient:
https://forums.spongepowered.org/t/ball ... edit/12126
I think that supporting WorldEdit itself would suffice for this? That extension just replaces a bunch of WorldEdit's internal code, so it should work fine without explicit support.
monkeybot wrote:(717) 2016/05/24 14:37:50 UTC-07:00 <Morphan1> I don't understand how any child could comprehend the flavor of a lighting effect

AsyD-Rabbit
New
New
Posts: 4
Joined: October 22nd, 2016, 6:33 pm

Re: Depenizen2Sponge Plans

Post by AsyD-Rabbit » October 22nd, 2016, 6:37 pm



Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests