Sub-plugins

mcmonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Helper
Plugins direct to Denizen or attached to Denizen.

Discuss or request below!

Planned:

1. Website hosting engine - http://ci.citizensnpcs.co/job/Webizen2/
  2. IRC Bot
  3. Discord Bot
  4. Dependency handler (Attach random external plugins to Denizen2) - http://ci.citizensnpcs.co/job/Depenizen/

BlackCoyote

Aug 6, 2016
a more independent server bridge to replace the tedious bungee setup with denizen? maybe a standalone one within the denizen family?

Anthony

Aug 5, 2016
World generator, unless dscripts can handle it.

BlackCoyote

Aug 6, 2016
a permission system within denizen that other plugins can read to avoid having to get a third party permission system!

Anthony

Aug 5, 2016
Permissions and economy should be doable via dscript cause sponge r good

mcmonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Helper
BlackCoyote said:
a more independent server bridge to replace the tedious bungee setup with denizen? maybe a standalone one within the denizen family?
That's overkill and ridiculous, outside Denizen2's scope.
Anthony said:
World generator, unless dscripts can handle it.
D2 will be relatively good at it, also Sponge includes a lot of configurable code stuff for it... if that's not good enough, an external plugin for it can be linked.
BlackCoyote said:
a permission system within denizen that other plugins can read to avoid having to get a third party permission system!
Anthony said:
Permissions and economy should be doable via dscript cause sponge r good
Uh... so permission scripts as we wanted to do with Vault? Yeah we can actually do that in theory, Sponge has native stuff for it :)

BlackCoyote

Aug 6, 2016
mcmonkey said:
BlackCoyote said:

DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS. YOU CAN DO IT. YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN.
srsly tho atleast keep it in mind just in case :) :)

mcmonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Helper
BlackCoyote said:
mcmonkey said:
BlackCoyote said:

DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS. YOU CAN DO IT. YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN.
I don't have any use for or interest in duplicating an existing system that works perfectly fine.

We'll have a better Waterfallorwhateverthefuck system than Dep-Bungee's current nonsense.

BlackCoyote

Aug 6, 2016
HOLD uP would this discord bot mean that i could read out messages from in game using text to speech in discord?

BlackCoyote

Aug 6, 2016
my new monitoring system will be superior, being able to tell me what goes on rather than a 'ping' :O

Mwthorn

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Aug 6, 2016
Roskilde, Sjælland, Denmark
ggpvp.dk
BlackCoyote said:
This sounds like it also would be possible to connect multiple bungee servers together. Would be useful for a system such as RedisBungee

sander758

Aug 6, 2016
mcmonkey said:
BlackCoyote said:
mcmonkey said:
  1. Website hosting engine

pls with propper https and socket capabilities pls?
Yeah I was thinking we just wouldn't let morphan code it this time around ;P

How about something that you connect to a websocket server for example a NodeJs server? It would be a great portal between a minecraft server and the web.

mcmonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Helper
sander758 said:
mcmonkey said:
BlackCoyote said:
mcmonkey said:
  1. Website hosting engine

pls with propper https and socket capabilities pls?
Yeah I was thinking we just wouldn't let morphan code it this time around ;P

How about something that you connect to a websocket server for example a NodeJs server? It would be a great portal between a minecraft server and the web.
Socket stuff will be a separate thing actually. Will be available, just not part of Webizen2.