INACTIVE [HIRING] QUEST SKRIPT!

This post is not currently active and can be ignored.

ttodgers

Jun 20, 2020
Hi, I'm ttodgers, owner of skyinvaders server, an italian server that will come out soon!

My discord id is therealttodgers#0520.

We're looking to hire a quest scripter or two! We've got lots of great ideas for quests ( quests like killing 3 mythicmobs mob.. or going to the first time in a certain location of the map: i can make it with a plugin )
We're running Minecraft 1.15.2 at mc.skyinvaders.it ( not disponible )

We require roughly medium skill level here (you gotta know how to write scripts but we won't ask you to do anything crazy), and we want a quote first!
Our first quest idea is roughly as follows:
- Players can look at the gui skills with a command
- There are like 10 cathegories of skills
- Will automaticly complete the mission ( so no start tab ecc.. )
- At the end they will receive the complete mission message on chat and for reclaim their rewards must open the quest gui and click on the skill
- If you did no progress, the mission has an item ( red enchanted clay ), when they started and did like 1% progression there will be ( yellow enchanted clay ) and when you finish ( green enchanted clay )
- When they reclaim a quest, will go replace the mission with a 2nd level quest ( so for example: the first one was kill 10 people, when do you finish ( and reclaim it ) will be kill 20 people ecc... ( 4 phases )

I can give you the full details on agreement.
This is an idea from mc.ventureland.net ( you can look clicking on the enchanted table in front of the spawn! )

I WOULD LIKE HAVE A QUOTE! IF IS CHEAP OR UNDERSTANDABLE WE WILL BUY IT!