INACTIVE (INACTIVE) Add on Script for Sentinel

This post is not currently active and can be ignored.

TheDilPickle

May 13, 2020
Hello my name is Dillon of LumbiCraft, an application only survival server. My discord for contact is TheDilPickle/Dillon#9517.

I am looking to hire a medium-advanced Scripter to create an add on for sentinel. Our server is running paper-spigot 1.15.2. We do not have a set budget and can discuss price when I am contacted by you. Note I realize the time and effort this takes and do not expect it to be done for $15 etc.

The idea for the script is as follows:

This will work in tandem with the sentinel plugin. You know how with that you can create patrolling NPCs that can hit you etc. Basically what I would want this script to do is when you are seen by one of these and they hit you once they are able to run a command to “call for backup”. For example one hits you and then runs a command like spawnmob. When the sentinel hits you it would automatically be killed to prevent it constantly spawning in things/running commands. If you have seen or heard of the Persona game series it would work like that.

I can give you the full details on agreement. The above is the overall gist of the script.

I look forward to working with you! My discord again is TheDilPickle/Dillon#9517