[SCRIPTOR] Daily command shop

Old Topic Trashbin.
Connor123
New
New

[SCRIPTOR] Daily command shop

Post by Connor123 » October 2nd, 2020, 6:39 am

Hi I’m Connor and I’m looking for a script for my 1.16.1 server.

My discord id is connor102#9328

I’m looking for a lower level scripter that can help me achieve my goals, id like a gui with 3 different items in there each day randomly generated from a list the shopcan be accessed by doing /commandshop upon doing this 3 random items of the day will pop up and the user can decide if they want to buy them if they have enough money and decided to purchase an item it takes the money and then runs a console command of my choice. The item will stay in the shop for other players to buy and will not be removed until the end of the day when a 3 more items are generated from the list. Basically it’s like the fall guys daily shop.

I require a low level scripter as this should only take an hour I am willing to pay $15 for the script.

If you are interested please contact me on discord where we can discuss more information if needed, this will be done in the denizen scripting hire chat after I have picked an applicate.

I am also interested in this person becoming my go to person for scripting and I will happily pay per script in the future.

Thank you!