HIRING (HIRING) Moo wants scripts done

The poster owns a server and wants to hire a Denizen scripter.

moomoothegreat

May 24, 2020
Hello,
I am Cowbilet. I am looking for a scripter to make a auction house script. This auction house script should be opened via assignment script. The auction house should have tabs (Like blocks, weapons, armour, etc and these tabs should be easy for me to add more tabs later on). It should have a search feture where it searches material, lore, name of an item etc. When you open the auction inventory if you click an item in your inventory it opens a menu that has 2 items, time and cost. When you click cost it opens something to specify the cost and same with the time. When a player clicks an item that is being auction it shows a menu that has 6 items 1+, 10+, 100+, 1000+, 10000, and 100000 (these are coins). When a player bids 1 minute before the item goes off auction it adds another minute. The items should be able to keep the lore, nbt, display name, etc. The items that you win should go into the main auction menu into a claim items, which you can claim your money and items at. Also there should be a message when you got outbid and win an auction. Please ping me in scripter-hiring with any questions (cowbillet#6969). I am thinking around $50~ please ping me what you think.
Looking forward to talking,
Cow

moomoothegreat

May 24, 2020
Hello! I am Cowbiler and I need an auction script done. It needs to be opened via a assignment script. When the player opens it if they click on a item in their inventory it enters the sell mode. It then opens up a sign (Does not have to be a sign just preferable) to specify the buy and starting price. Then another sign comes up and thats the time it will be up on auction for. If a player clicks on an item in the auction house it opens up another menu that has an option to bid on it (Should be 5 items 1+ 10+, 100+, 1000+, 100000+). If they place a bid just before it runs out 1 minute should be added to the timer. There should be a menu to collect your money and collect your items. You should get a message if an item has been bid on and how much. Ping me in #scripter-hiring (cowbillet#6969) if you have any questions.
Looking forward to talking,
Cow