SCRIPTER (SCRIPTER) Discord Integration Scripts from Behr

The poster knows how to write Denizen scripts and wants to be paid to write scripts for your server.

Hydra

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Jan 26, 2019
My discord id is Behr#5305. Feel free to @Ping me in the Denizen Script & Citizens Discord.

I'm available to work on scripts for your server! I can work with English or Spanish if needed, Just note that the Denizen Discord is an English discord, so try your best to work with English if you can. I'll even google translate everything if that makes it easier for you.

Services I can offer:
* Discord Commands
* Helping you create, set up and configuration your Discord Bot & Discord Scripts in your channel & server.

I'm an intermediate scripter whose been scripting actively for somewheres around two years at the time of writing this. I'm presently the lead developer for the Adriftus Studios network. We're a network of developers and producers who develop for fun. Scripts I support creating are Discord integrated; I'll help you create, configure, connect, and control your Discord bot with scripts. Depending on what you want to do with your Discord bot, I can often reach outside the scope of what Denizen is capable of controlling, just let me know what you want to do and I'll either negotiate something I'm capable of or help you with what I can.

I charge $10 one-time for simple scripts, $20 one-time for intermediate scripts, and $20 per hour for more advanced scripts. Negotiations should be made in #Hiring only. Time counts will be rounded up to the next hour (so 30 minutes counts as one hour for payment, not half an hour). PayPal only please, I don't want to create anything else.

I'll offer free, lifetime bug fixes, debugging and updates for any scripts after our work is done! I charge my standard rate for adding new features though. If scripts contain use of external plugin(s), I likely will revoke fixing bugs based on the plugin(s).
Additionally, I will explain to you any sections of my scripts, and how they work directly as well if requested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bullesta

Feb 12, 2020
This man... He created me something I can’t obtain in real life! A Girlfriend!!!
In under 1 hour, Behr was able to code me a Minecraft girlfriend that, not only slightly hates me, but MAKES ME SANDWICHS! Honestly a legend.
10/10.

(In full honesty, he was friendly and super helpful breaking down the code, would positively hire again)

sauceburgundy

Apr 6, 2020
made me good script
fully functional
perfect service
increased quality of script by THREE HUNDRED PERCENT when requested feature for script, EXCELLENT PERFECT SERVICE.

this comment was approved by the sauce of greatest coloured sauces. thank you again mr bear.