[Hiring] YML file sync on server startup

Hire scripters or offer your scripting services here!
JTrickZ
New
New

[Hiring] YML file sync on server startup

Post by JTrickZ » September 17th, 2020, 1:56 pm

Hello, My community CoastalMC is currently in development for a few streamers and I am in need to a yml file sync.
The plugin DtltraderPLus saves its shops in a yml format, this plugin does not natively have a /sell function. My server is utilizing essentials for this. However currently whenever a price needs to be changed or tweaked it required editing multiple configs in multiple places. This has caused mismatched pricing between the plugins. I would like to setup a script that syncs these ymls either on restart or every 12 hours or something like that, not immediately, unless force ran. I can provide example ymls if you are considering.

The biggest issues I ran into the dtltrader stores each shop as its own yml, the goal is to have a script that locates all files and all sellable items in each file and stores them in the worth.yml for essentials to use.

I don't think its too hard of a script but I got lost due to the recursive nature and am focusing on other aspects of the server for this to be done in a timely manner.

Willing to give someone around 20 dollars (higher if its automated and does not need configuration when adding new shops).

PM or ping on discord for more information.