SCRIPTER (SCRIPTER) Cloudshadow versatile scripter

The poster knows how to write Denizen scripts and wants to be paid to write scripts for your server.

Cloudshadow

Feb 25, 2021
My discord id is CloudShadow#1254, feel free to @ me in the denizen discord if you have a question.

I started writing code for denizen in January 2020 so i have a little over a year of experience. My skill at writing scripts is intermediate but I have no experience with discord and internet/database interactions.

Previous scripts i have written are a builder, farmer, guide and hauling NPCscripts. The non-NPC scripts include a magic wand including custom model, a waypoint system and a procedurally generated dungeon.

My expertise is very broad and i like a challenge so I'm willing to give anything a try.

I charge €20 per hour in 15 minute increments, the final product includes the agreed upon functionality and deployment on the server.
Bug fixes from updates in external plugins or denizen are not included but if the changes are small and i have time I will do them for free. Any bug not caused by updates will be fixed for free.

Payment is done via paypal after a demonstration of the functions on my test server.
A code review is possible upon request.

Last edited by a moderator: