INACTIVE Looking for NPC quest script for killing boss mobs made with MythicMobs.

This post is not currently active and can be ignored.

Kalebbroo

Aug 1, 2021
Hi I'm Kaleb and I run a server for a handful of friends. I am currently updating it to 1.17.1 and adding some RPG aspects to keep people interested.

My discord id is kalebbroo#0778.

I'm looking for a scripter with moderate skill who knows how to write 1 NPC starter quest that incorporates MythicMobs and MMOItems. The quest will also use doors made with Big Doors/BDO. I will be using this as the first tutorial quest so players can see how to use an NPC. I would also like some info in the script to help me use this script as a template to make other quests. Or learn what more complicated parts of the script mean.
We're running Paper Minecraft 1.17.1 at minecraft.memebois.me

I require average skill level (you gotta know how to write scripts already, but we won't ask you to do anything crazy), and are willing to pay $̶1̶5̶ ̶P̶a̶y̶P̶a̶l̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶p̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶r̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶o̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶f̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶y̶e̶t̶.̶ ̶O̶r̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶o̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶e̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶u̶t̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶$̶3̶0̶.̶ **Price negotiable** (I am not asking for extra info throughout the whole script just a few lines on important parts.)
example:
#You can replace the mob name to have the script spawn a different mythicmob.
-spawn spider_king

Our first quest idea is roughly as follows:
- Players can encounter the first NPC in the spawn area, who will talk to the player and explain how quests work.
- They can click on the NPC and talk to him. If they say they want to try doing a quest he'll tell players one of the farmers in the castle grounds needs help.
- The players can journey to the castle, where they'll find the other NPC. He tells them a sob story of how his son was taken by the spider that lives down there. (he is standing next to the opening) (we'll of course build the dungeon ourselves, and have the boss spider ready to spawn, so don't worry about that)
- The NPC will tell them to follow him, he leads them to the door made with BDO and will open for anyone who is on the quest.
- At the end of the dungeon, the players will encounter the son, and talk to him, and tell him they're rescuing him.
- The NPC will follow the players out (it needs to be a unique NPC for each player, so multiple players can play at once)
- The players can take the NPC back and return him to the original NPC dad guy, who will be happy and reward you with money, xp, & a custom item made with MMOItems

I can give you the full details on agreement.
If you're willing to continue doing more after the first job is done I may need some help making some of the scripts I write work properly. will need some time to build the mobs and dungeons but plan to have several bosses for the players to fight.

Contact me on Discord.

Last edited: