INACTIVE Looking for a Scripter or at minimum someone to help me out

This post is not currently active and can be ignored.

raylou15

Dec 17, 2021
Hey there, I am running a little community minecraft SMP server based around our Discord community, Operation Politics.

I just want to add a few interesting quests, but I am having trouble figuring out where to get started because I don't understand Citizens / Quests / Denizen very well.

Looking for someone to write a few scripts for quests, or help me along the way where I have trouble. I am proficient in several coding languages so I think I should be able to work on this, though I have always had trouble figuring out minecraft scripting for some reason. I'm mostly trying to bounce off of a template script I found, and move from there.

I basically want to develop two sets of questlines from two different NPCs. Both of them are targeted / oriented towards people who haven't explored 1.18 worldgen. I want to be able to have multiple quests from a single NPC, given in chronological order. And, perhaps, new quests will pop up from NPCs you are "introduced" to during the main questlines, sorta like side quests. These quests will involve talking to NPCs, going to locations and getting items, getting items from NPCs, and a few other things.

I am also curious if it is possible to set up a shop through dialogue with an NPC. For example, a fisherman can give you a quest but you can also buy fishing supplies or fish from that NPC.

Any help would be appreciated! If you want to help me out along the way, that is fine. If you'd like to write a basic questline, that would be cool too because then I can use what you wrote and develop further quests from that.

𝓻𝓪𝔂#4390