Resource icon

Bossbar Information 2.1

Andarius68

Jul 10, 2021
I love this script. The only downside I am running into is that the console gets spammed with error messages if the same player left clicks a block or attacks a mob repeatedly within that 2s.

Example:

[03:34:03 INFO]: ERROR in queue 'BOSSBAR_INFO_StanfordSoxMisquoth'!
Error Message: BossBar 'p@f2de379f-29fb-415c-9419-1e320e5eaa66_bossbarinfo' already exists!
[03:34:03 INFO]: ERROR in queue 'BOSSBAR_INFO_ThemShadow'!

I'm still learning Denizen scripting so I am not sure if there is a way to suppress these messages. I already added debug: false to the script of course.

Last edited:

Andarius68

Jul 10, 2021
It's really not an issue when it comes to clicking on blocks and such because, who needs to spam click a block within 2s to find out what it is after all? It's only really spammy in the console when someone fights a mob because then they will click rapidly during combat.

Andarius68

Jul 10, 2021
I was able to get rid of the error spam by adding another check for if the player has the bossbar_active flag prior to the command bossbar <player>_bossbarinfo like so:

- if !<player.has_flag[bossbar_active]>:
- bossbar <player>_bossbarinfo

Dino

Dec 19, 2021
I was able to get rid of the error spam by adding another check for if the player has the bossbar_active flag prior to the command bossbar <player>_bossbarinfo like so:

- if !<player.has_flag[bossbar_active]>:
- bossbar <player>_bossbarinfo
in the most recent update I added this and also code to keep the script from erroring when a player leaves, thanks so much for reporting this!